Use these steps to help you navigate the PETtrac鈩↑/sup> pet recovery process. If you need help, contact us.
- Enroll your pet's microchip in the PETtrac鈩↑/sup> Pet Recovery Network online or by fax/mail.
- If your pet goes missing, call PETtrac鈩↑/sup> at 1-800-336-2843 Option 4.
In addition, you may update your pet's profile in the Pets Network and share the direct link.
- When a finder discovers your lost pet, the finder reports your pet's ID on the collar tag or the microchip to PETtrac鈩↑/sup>'s 24/7 recovery team.
- The PETtrac鈩↑/sup> recovery team immediately searches our database for your pet's ID to locate you or your alternate contact.
- We connect you to the pet finder, and your pet returns home.